|1. Consider climate-controlled storage for wood|
furniture and other items that are sensitive to
2. Dont store items that may break if they freeze in
non-climate-controlled storage areas.
3. Store items you will access frequently closest to the
4. Leave an aisle through your unit if you will be
accessing your belongings frequently.
5. Store clothing, drapes and fabrics on non-rusting
6. Label all boxes clearly and keep a list of all items in
What not to store…
Some items cannot be stored by The Storage Yard because they are hazardous. These items include flammable items (paint, varnish, paint thinner, kerosene, oil, gasoline, propane tanks, etc.), corrosives, explosives, matches, lighters, fireworks, furniture polish and other items deemed toxic or dangerous by state and federal law.
For your personal protection and safety, we recommend that you do not store the following items: personal documents, cash, jewelry, securities, furs, art, family photos, deeds, wills and other valuable personal items.
|5’ X 10’|
Holds 1 to 1 ½ rooms of furniture.
|10’ X 10’|
Holds 3 rooms of furniture.
|10’ X 24’|
Holds 5 – 7 rooms of furniture.